“I called the listing agent and the homeowner to arrange a showing.
“As we proceeded into the laundry room I was welcomed by a dog. I extended my hand to the animal to say hello (so he could take a smell), and instead he took a bite! I wrapped my finger and finished the walk through. We went on to 3 more homes.
“After arriving home with a blood soaked napkin my husband took me to the doctor. I called the listing agent and the homeowner to let them know what happened, and both said, ‘Oh really!’ Luckily I didn’t need stitches and the bill was only $20.00, which no one offered to pay.
“Now in the listing brief it says, ‘Beware of dog’.”