1. Why should I use this idea and referral network?
We have 80,000 members from all over the U.S., Canada, and even some international real estate agents who are part of our community. This network makes it easier for you to get referrals, give referrals, and get great ideas to grow your production.
2. Is it free to use the network?
Yes. You don’t pay anything to be part of this referral network.
3. How does it work?
4. How do I give referrals?
- From the homepage, go to the “Get Involved” tab, or click here,
- Review ideas and referral opportunities,
- Then register or login to create a new post.
Login and post a referral, in this format:
- Topic Name = *** REFERRAL: (City, State)
5. How do I get referrals?
- Include a way to contact you in the message.
6. What else can I do on this network?
- Bookmark the page and check the Referral Network each day or each week to see new referrals.
- When you see a referral for your area, hit reply and contact the referring agent.
You can share successful strategies that have helped you in your real estate practice, and get feedback about your idea.
7. What topics are discussed on the network?
Here are a few ideas:
8. What do I do first?
- How To Find Quality Buyers
- How You’re Using Social Media To Get Business
- How To Work With Stubborn Sellers
- Short Sale Mistakes To Avoid
- Time Management Secrets
- Website Lead Generation
- Go the main site to access the network page,
- Register for a free account,
- Then read the START HERE section.
And now we’re taking the community up a notch by adding a Referral Network where members can share referrals (and ideas) with each other!
Read more below to see how to use this new resource, then visit the Idea and Referral Network by