Last Updated on April 7, 2017(click the play button below)
STEP 1: Identify Your Target MARKETLook on your MLS to find out what’s selling in certain price ranges, geographic areas, or by type of home. Use this data to pick a specific type of prospect you want as a real estate client.
STEP 2: Use A Lead Magnet To Motivate Prospects To Contact YouLink to download the 18-page FTC Real Estate Glossary: https://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/one-stops/real-estate-competition/realestateglossary.pdf
STEP 3: Create An Irresistible MESSAGE To Capture AttentionUse these ready-to-use ads to promote the free real estate glossary.
STEP 4: A MEDIUM To Reach Your Target Marketing With Your MessageYou can promote this free real estate glossary using the same type of ad across different online or offline “media”. The only difference besides some minor formatting is the method people respond. ONLINE:
- Craigslist Ads help you test the profitability of your message and target market before spending money on paid ads
- Facebook “Status Updates” about helpful resources position you as the helpful real estate expert with friends and fans
- Your Personal Website can become a lead-generating machine if you offers something valuable to visitors
- Listing Flyers in your Info-tube/box (separate sheet or on the BACK of your current listing flyer) is a no-brainer
- Classified Ads in publications your target prospect reads can be a profitable source of new leads
- Insert or Teaser in your Monthly Real Estate Newsletter to get buyer or seller leads
- Sign-Tags on your listings to get qualified buyer leads
- Business Cards that have this message on the BACK will bring you business
STEP 5: Follow-Up To Convert Leads To New ClientsAfter you get a request: 1) send the guide by mail or as an email attachment — use this Cover Letter For BUYERS — use this Cover Letter for SELLERS 2) put the lead in a follow-up system like a contact manager, even card deck, and… 3) place them on your database for long-term follow-up with Service For Life!® — this monthly contact using an email or print newsletter will convert more of your leads to clients. General contacts and leads get the email version, past clients and “A” list people get the mail version. Learn more here: https://serviceforlife.com
PLAN OF ACTIONFIRST, offer the real estate glossary to people you know already as a quick way to get new leads:
- Send an EMAIL to all your contacts, make a status update to your Facebook contacts, offer it in your next print newsletter
- Offer it on your website, put it on your listing flyers, include it in your listing packages and buyer qualifications packages
- Use free ads on Craigslist before spending money on Classifieds or display ads
One thought on “How To Create A Never-Ending Flow of Leads And New Real Estate Clients”
Great guide, I think a lot of people skip most of those steps when it comes to internet leads!