Last Updated on August 12, 2020
Two weeks ago we announced that we were putting together a book list made up of the most recommended titles from our agent community and that we wanted your nominations… and the response was phenomenal!
Actually, before I go on to tell you about the books that made the cut, I’d like to take a moment to really thank everyone who submitted a nomination. Without your contributions, the things we do within this community wouldn’t be possible. So once more, thank you so much for getting involved!
The Inner Circle Book Club
We were fortunate enough to collect over 100 best-selling titles! Which is too many to do just one little list… so we’re excited to announce that in addition to today’s Top 10 List Release, we’re forming The Inner Circle Book Club, specifically for our private agent community.
Each month we’ll review a new title suggested by our community, and hold live discussions in our private Facebook group where members can get involved in the conversations, ask questions, and tell us about ways they’ve been able to put some of these novel ideas to work in their own lives or businesses.
Join the Club
All you need to do to be part of the club is:
1) Join Agent Inner Circle’s private Facebook Group
2) Sign up to be notified about Inner Circle Book Club updates below:
Now that you’ve joined our exclusive Book Club, it’s time to pick the first book for our reading list. The whole reason we’re creating this book club is so we can provide content that improves your business and your life… but we need you to tell us a little about what you’re interested in first! We’ve put together a quick – and I mean QUICK – survey with our the top recommendations from the community, so you can vote on which books you’d like our book club to review and discuss over the coming months!
So, what are our top 10 most recommended books?
The Official AIC Top 10 Book List
Even though we received over 100 book nominations, there were a few titles that stood out because of the number of agents within our community that recommended them. So, we narrowed it down to the top 10 most recommended books, and here they are in order:
- Who Moved My Cheese?, By: Dr. Spencer Johnson
- How to Win Friends & Influence People, By: Dale Carnegie
- The Four Hour Workweek, By: Timothy Ferriss
- The 5 Second Rule, By: Mel Robbins
- Think & Grow Rich, By: Napoleon Hill
- The Go Giver, By: Bob Burg & John David Mann
- The Alchemist, By: Paulo Coehlo
- Dotcom Secrets, By: Russell Brunson
- Good to Great, By: Jim Collins
- Six Attitudes For Winners, By: Norman Vincent Peale